Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Quick 5 mins Laugh

Just for laugh. Cheers
Teacher : History is a very interesting subject. It tells you about what had happened in the
past.
Student : Please teacher, I don't think I want to study history.
Teacher : Why?
Student : There is no future in it
............. ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .
Teacher : Ted, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6, how much would your father still have?
Ted : $10.
Teacher : You don't know maths.
Ted : You don't know my father!
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........
Mother : David, come here.
David : Yes, mum?
Mother : You really disappoint me. Your results are getting worse.
David : But I will only get my report book tomorrow.
Mother : I know that. But I am going to Hong Kong tomorrow, so I am scolding you now. ............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........
Father : Why did you fail your mathematics test?
Son : On Monday, teacher said 3+5=8
Father : So?
Son : On Tuesday, she said 4+4=8 And on Wednesday, she said 6+2=8. If she can't make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........
A mother and son were doing dishes while the father and daughter were watching TV in the living room. Suddenly, there was a loud crash of breaking plates, then complete silence. The daughter turned to look at her father.
Daughter : It's mummy!
Father : How do you know?
Daughter : She didn't say anything.
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Yes Dear
Girl: Would you die for me?
Boy: No, mine is undying love
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Man: How old is your father?
Boy: As old as me
Man: How can that be?
Boy: He became a father only when I was born
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Teacher : Simon, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his? Simon : No, teacher, it's the same dog!
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Teacher: "Where were u born?"
Student: " Singapore , Sir."
Teacher: "Which part?"
Student: "All of me, Sir."
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
Teacher: "How come you do not comb your hair?"
Ah Kow: "No comb, Sir."
Teacher: "Use your dad's then."
Ah Kow: "No hair, Sir."
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
A boy came home from school with his exam results."What did u get?" asked his father. "My marks are under water," said the boy."What do u mean 'under water'?""They are all below 'C' (sea) level"

No comments: