Saturday, February 4, 2012

How I Met Myself

I was browsing the net for ideas and reference for the new form 3 novel when I came across Teacher Nuha's blog. In her blog, there's a link to a really cool site called My Heritage that later brought me to these fun apps called My celebrity look -alikes and celebrity morph. It is a fun activity to introduce the word 'doppleganger'. I agree with her when she said that meeting an evil doppleganger can be spine chilling but the idea of knowing celebrities you resemble can both be fun and hilarious...I found the kid in me again as I anxiously waiting for the results...well, here goes nothing....LOL


I might not know all of them...I mean who is Matshushima Nanako? I ought to watch more Japanese and Korean movies but at least, it's fun to know that Cindy Crawford, Jessica Biel and yours truly share some resemblance...hahahaha. Well, who's your doppleganger? Aren't you curious? Find more about them here. You can find your celebrity doppelgangers at:
http://celebrity.myheritage.com/face-recognition

No comments: