Thursday, October 18, 2012

Volleyball Course

Amidst the hectic academic schedule at MOZAC, I was called for a volleyball course for 2 consecutive Saturdays. There goes the only free Saturday I had for the whole month of September. So I dragged myself to SMK Ayer Keroh on 22nd September. Luckily I met nice and enthuasistic teachers that made the course fun. So I found myself looking forward to the second saturday (29th September). it was a good course where we learnt many things as advisors of the Volleyball club. I had a good time with new found friends and it certainly took my mind off a lot of stress and pressure I had. All in all, it was such a healthy and we amazed ourselves that at the end of the course, most of us learnt some of the basic moves in volleyball. Not to mention, it was a good way to sweat ( some thing that has been missing from my life for quite sometimes)



No comments: