Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Literature Component 2010

The titles of the new literature component for Form 1 and Form 4 2010

Form 1
a) The River
b) Mr. Nobody

Short Story
Flipping Fantastic

Graphic Novels
a) Black Beauty
b) The Boscombe Valley Mystery
c) Journey to the Centre of the Earth

Form 4
a) In the Midst of Hardship
b) He Had Such Quiet Eyes

Short Stories
b) The Fruitcake Special

Gulp and Gasp

The modules will be updated soon.


LIM said...

i just got the Black Beauty, my school not yet receive the poetry and short story :-(

LIM said...

if u got any further information or material in teaching the new literature component, could u pls share it here? i really appreciate it.


p/s: i am not option teacher, and this is the 1st year i teaching this subject.

Admin said...

Dear Lim,
Each school is given only one novel.If u have Black Beauty that means u have to teach it. but u may change to the other 2 if u want..but the students will have to buy the book themselves. There should be one more book containing both the poetry n short stories. By now ur school should have received it already. Teachers will be called to attend a course on the new literature components, maybe in feb

Daddy Zuki said...

Puan Norizah,

I am Marzuki from SMK Dato Mahmud 2, Tanah Merah, Kelantan. I would be grateful if you could share your schemes of work with me. Thank you in advance.


Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog!

Check out my homepage; http://chestfatburner.com/the-various-medications-available-for-man-boobs-treatment/